DokMelody aims to be:
- an environment for analyzing and transforming knowledge
- an IDE for programming in various programming languages
- a distributed network of shared documents
- a collaborating community of users and content creators
- a channel for funding content creators
DokMelody will be implemented in Dok, that is the new DokMelody related programming language for analyzing and transforming hierarchical (tree-like) data, and in Knil that is another new language for managing relational and graph-like data.
DokMelody and related projects will be bootstrapped using the Racket programming language.
This website will be a journal for this probably unrealistinc and too much ambitous project.