- https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgrammingLanguages/comments/c74kbs/what_is_the_book_for_linting_code_analysis_etc/ - a list of books and resource
- http://rosecompiler.org/ - System used in practice for analyzing large code bases and transform them.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tools_for_static_code_analysis list of tools
- http://cwe.mitre.org/ automatic software analysis, list of errors that can be found in code.
- D. Hovemeyer e W. Pugh, «Finding Bugs Is Easy», n. Icdl. - Methods for finding bugs in code in an automatized way
- J. Tschannen, «Automatic Verification of Eiffel Programs», pag. 81. - Automatic theorem prover that tries to prove statically that the code respect contracts.